Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Randomness...


Somethings to think about.....


1. Practice random acts of kindness and sensless acts of barbecue. -- Adair Lara


2. I really liked her alot... alot... She was very special, I was inspired by her! Check out her blog: http://thevixnsdiaries.blogspot.com/


3. Food & Work are all that remain... No taste for food and have the day off from work!


4."...in 1693 Dom Perignon discovered the process for making champagne. "Come quickly, I am tasting the stars!"


5. "I am sure you will find better things, you have a bright future ahead..."


6. I hate having to work so hard at getting a gals interest. I like a relationship and intimacy. There are friendships but there is no intimacy.


7.What toppings do u love on your Baked Potato?


8. Do not really want to say this... but... NEXT!


No comments:

Post a Comment