Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day






The last time I served a St Pat's Day meal at my house was in Delevan IL. We had about 40 people come over and enjoy an evening of good food, fun times, and friends. We sang with my buddy James Stieren playing his guitar to what ever we wanted him to play... Many bottles of wine and irish beer were consumed and a good time was had by all!



St. Patrick’s Day Meal


Corned Beef (slow cooked) & Cabbage (steamed)

served Tuna Casserole for those who would not eat Corned Beef

W/ Red Potatoes, Baby Carrots, & Onions/Celery

Spicy Green Deviled Eggs

Lime Jello Cake

Leprechauns Juice (my creation)



The next morning I used the left over Potato's and Carrrots along with the Corned Beef and made a breakfast scramble served with biscuits... I have served this meal for several years to family, friends, and at church dinners.





http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/skip-graden/st-patricks-day-meal/10150105959124600?notif_t=like

No comments:

Post a Comment